Japanese Green Tea- Bell
- Bell Lifestyle Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking them and then they are dried.
- Green tea contains a variety of healthy enzymes, phenols, sterols, amino acids and minerals.
- It has been shown that green tea may be beneficial to LDL levels and total cholesterol levels.
- Catechins, a type of natural phenol that occurs in green tea and some other botanicals, are also antioxidants that help defend against free radical damage to cells.
- A heart-healthy, mildly sweet tasting tea.
- Try adding lemon. The Vitamin C that occurs in lemons, helps make the catechins easier to absorb.
- 100% natural tea with no additives